Friday, October 5, 2012

Semianime.blogs - I have an elder brother whose wife is bringing in differences between me and my brother.
From the very first day, she started showing her color. She ignores me completely as though I don't exist in the family.

Initially, I used to feel bad and ask her as to why she is doing like that. But that would become a big issue in itself as though I did a crime by asking her why she is doing like that to me. She would cry and make it big as if I was troubling her, and my father would interfere and abuse me in front of this lady. This used to happen quite frequently.

I thought that I will find a sister in her because I do not have a sister, but this lady made a hell in my life. My father does not have affection towards me; he always abused me with bad words and violence. I have grown up seeing his anger, which is the reason I have developed a hatred towards him. I hardly speak to him. He is very fond of my sister-in-law. He tells her each and every thing that happens in the house, which is really not needed.


Taking advantage of all this, this lady behaves very paly-paly with my father because she wants to know in and out of everything that's happening in the house. For every single thing, she makes an issue out of it, brainwashes my brother to such an extent that he doesn't even bother to know what is the other side of the story, and he also starts abusing me and ignoring me.  When I ask and try to justify, I get bad behavior from all these three people - My father, my brother and his wife.

Download : [ Part 1 ] [ Part 2 ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment

Blogroll